「you can lay down and die or you can get up and fight, but that’s it-there’s no turning back.」
You have no idea how exited I was for this ;o
And if you haven’t heard this cover yet, listen to it.
No I’m serious. CLICK PLAY FOR EARGASM.
Here’s the link to the video, btw [x]
Well that was heart racing but I did it guys. I showed off all of the months of hard work on my Lazlo En Kuldes cosplay on stage.
I find it ironic that my entry number was number 4 as I was cosplaying the main character of the 4th game of the Suikoden series.
So nerves right now. Soon I’ll be up on stage doing a walk-on to show off my Lazlo cosplay during the cosplay contest. Wish me luck guys.
Source: An inside look at ADHD.
Me 100% of the time. Luckily Ito help for my ADD when I was a child
- ADD and ADHD are the same disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder was officially renamed Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in 1994. Many people use ADD to refer to Type One presented here, and ADHD to refer to Type Two, but they are the same core disorder.
- In many cases where ADHD carries into adulthood, it’s a genetic issue [My grandfather, mother, siblings, and I have all been diagnosed with ADHD], though this does not always occur.
hello yes this is me
more fun facts!
- there are a lot of talks about how ADHD is overdiagnosed, and that may be true for boys, but for girls ADHD is severely underdiagnosed.
- older studies mostly looked at hyperactive boys and that’s the perception we have of ADHD. because of this many girls will go undiagnosed until adulthood.
- most girls/women who have ADHD are inattentive type. they tend to be introverted, disorganized and daydreamers.
- girls will internalize these as personal failings and teenage girls have a much higher rate of suicide and self harm because of it
- ADHD is often comorbid with anxiety and depression, both of which are caused by the failings from having ADHD
- depression can present itself differently in people with ADHD. it’s more of a discouragement from constantly failing, but it can be just as debilitating.
- read this article from the atlantic: It’s Different for Girls with ADHD
If you’re in the Genso Suikoden fandom, please reblog or heart this. I want to see how many of us there are on tumblr.
Soo-won: "Don't worry. You like horses, don't you?"
Yona: "I do..." I love you.
Soo-won: "Entrust your body to me."
Yona: His voice... His breath...
When he was a child, he was cute like a little girl...
"Isn't this against the rules?"